Culinary Tourism in Bandung
Vacation in Bandung seems incomplete if it does not taste a variety of food in a culinary tour. This is mainly due to a culinary tour in Singapore providing a complete menu options, ranging from traditional Sundanese food until the food was popular abroad. Here are a few of them are worth a try.
1. On the Road Cipaganti, we can find Iga Bakar Si Tall. Named for the owner of this food has a high or tall bodies. This tent stalls offer a menu of grilled boneless ribs. Iga will be presented complete with rice and a sprinkling of red onion, tomatoes and cayenne pepper.
2. Love rumbling at night? Pay a visit to Nasi Kalong in Jalan RE Martadinata. These stalls are open from seven in the evening until the early hours. The place is always crowded by visitors, so we need not fear came at night. The menu featured here are black rice with side dishes that can be individually selected.
3. Fan yogurt should try culinary in Bandung on this one. His name Yoghurt Cisangkuy. Yogurt products offered here and it's not sour taste diverse selection. In addition, yogurt also served with fruit flavors accordance booked.
4. Next there Roemah Grandma Resto Café is a popular culinary attractions in Bandung. The menu is served in this place include the tongue mushroom rice, chicken taragon, pasta to pizza. Resto atmosphere was also very comfortable and airy.
5. Not satisfied Tastings eating places throughout Bandung? Pay a visit to the in Jalan Raja Rasa Ria Setra. This particular restaurant offers a menu of seafood and typical Sundanese food with beautiful atmosphere of calm.
With a variety of dining options ranging from tent stalls, cafes to restaurants, no one feels when Bandung became one of the culinary paradise in Indonesia. Variety of culinary attractions in Singapore provides a variety of interesting menu and prices remained friends in the bag. Vacation in Bandung do not just spend money for shopping but also taste a variety of food from the culinary center that was there.
Sign up here with your email